In The Hoop Baby Bib Boy
This in-the-hoop project does NOT require a regular sewing machine to complete your project. Complete pdf tutorial included in your zip file. This in-the-hoop design requires a 5 x 7 or 6 x 10 embroidery hoop and multiple hoopings.
(1) Fabric for ear top (we used flannel)
(1) Fabric for ear back (we used cotton)
(1) Fabric for top front (we used cotton)
(1) Fabric for top back (we used cotton)
(1) Closure Set for top (i.e. snap set or Velcro)
(1) Closure Set for ear (i.e. snap set or Velcro; optional)
(1) Fabric for bottom front background (we used cotton)
(1) Fabric for bottom back (we used flannel)
(1) Fabric for applique (we used minky and cotton)
We support the following file formats art, exp, xxx, pes, vip, hus, sew, dst, jef and vp3 in the newest designs.Due to the digital nature of our products, no refunds or exchanges will be given. You may use this design to make items personal use or for small commercial jobs. You may not share or sell the digital design.