Bunny Bag In-The-Hoop Design
This in-the-hoop projects doesn't require a regular sewing machine -- finished 100% with your embroidery machine. Complete pdf tutorial included in your zip file. This in-the-hoop design is so simple, even a beginner can do it! A 6 x 10 or larger hoop is required.
This design was made for either decoration filled with stuffing or a few weighted pellets, or you can use it as a candy bag and fill it full of jelly beans or Easter candy. The finished size after being stuff is approximately 8.5” x 5”.
Gather Your Supplies:
- 11” x 12” Fabric for Bunny
- 4” x 3” Fabric for Inner Ears
- Medium Weight Iron on Interfacing (Pellon Style #911FF Fusible Featherweight)
- Tear Away Stabilizer
- Scrap of Heat n Bond Lite
- Stuffing, (weighted pellets optional) or Easter Candy
- 20” of Ribbon Thread Scissors
We support the following file formats art, exp, xxx, pes, vip, hus, sew, dst, jef and vp3 in the newest designs.
Due to the digital nature of our products, no refunds or exchanges will be given. You may use this design to make items personal use or for small commercial jobs. You may not share or sell the digital design.
Need great fabric for your projects? Visit our sister site, The Sewing Corner and order some today!